Is being unorganized limiting your daily productivity goals? If so, bullet journaling is a great way to become organized and increase your productivity, that will help you reach your long term goals.
So what exactly is the bullet journaling method? Created in 2012 by designer Ryder Carrol it has become one of the hottest productivity and planning trends of 2019!
The Bullet Journal method is a combination of journaling and note-taking that uses bullet points as the core structure.
This rapid logging method is extremely helpful to moms who are always on the go and have a million things to do, and not a lot of time to sit down and plan everything out. So say farewell to writing on scrap pieces of papers and the back of receipts!
- How to Start A Blog That Earns You Money
- Candy Store Name Ideas-400 Awesome Candy Shop Name For You to Use
- The Top Bakery Name Ideas for 2021
- How to Improve Your Credit Score for Moms with Bad Credit
- Places That Hire At 15-The Best 45 Jobs That Hire 15-Year-Olds
Here’s the best bullet journals and ideas for beginners..all for under $20 bucks.
Bullet Journal Terms You Need to Know Before Getting Started
- INDEX: serves as the table of contents and is a running list of the pages in your bullet journal.
- FUTURE LOG: Is your calendar of upcoming events.
- MONTHLY LOG: A list of events on one page, and a list of monthly tasks on the other.
- DAILY LOG: The heart of the Bullet Journal system. The daily log provides for day to day is where you will put your task that you need to get done, scheduled events, and notes. Tasks are represented by a dot (•), functions by an open circle (o), and notes by a dash (-).
- Weekly Log: The weekly log is an optional category you can add to your bullet journal. The weekly log can help you have an overview of your weekly task.
- Collections-Are ideas or things that you want to accomplish. This could be a few books you would like to read, business goals you want to achieve, or a couple of Netflix originals you want to binge-watch.
Related Content– The Best Storage Organization Bins to Declutter Your Home
The Best Bullet Journal Supplies On amazon
Take a look at this list of inexpensive bullet journals and supplies under $20 to help you get started with bullet journaling.
The Leuchtturm is the best bullet journal for beginners. This hardcover notebook comes with 249 pages.
Suggested Reading- Must Have Rose Gold Office Supplies for the Ultimate Feminine Home Office
The perfect size to fit in your purse this dotted grid journal has a hardcover and premium thick paper with fine inner pockets.
This cute hard Cover notebook has 192 Pages which is also great for bullet journaling, writing, and sketching.
Another great hardcover journal by Keegood with fine expandable pater pockets, page dividers, gift pens, and 192 pages of premium thick paper!
These colorful journal planner pens are perfect for color coding your bullet journal.
If you are wanting to try bullet journaling, I say go for it! It’s a super fun and creative way to stay organized. And every since I started bullet journaling I have become obsessed with staying organized!
Let me know, if you are new to bullet journaling, I would love to hear from you!