Why are landing pages so important? Landing Pages are a great way to increase your email subscriber rates, as well as lower your bounce rate. Here’s 3 reasons why you should have a landing page for your blog.
Creating landing pages are super simple, (you can get step by step instructions from BluChic)
What is a landing page? A Landing page, is any page where visitors land, when they first reach your site.
Targeting Your Traffic
Landing pages are great, for streamlining specific campaigns. Say for instance, you created a new bloggers resource book. And your goal is to capture email addresses in exchange for the free resource book.
You would simply direct your visitors to your landing page.
Effective at Growing Your Email List
Driving your website traffic to a specific email sign up to increase your email rate is a marketing strategy most online marketers use. This is achieved by using a landing page.
Which is where you want to explain, why they should chose your product, or opt in to your email list. It also allows, you to create a clear and precise call to action for your site visitors to take.
Landing Pages can Reduce Your Bounce Rate
Bounce Rate is defined by google Analytics as the percentage of single page visits (or web sessions). It is the percentage of visits in which a person leaves your website from the landing page without browsing any further.
If you have a high bounce rate, it usually indicates something is wrong. It could mean, your audience isn’t engaging with your content, or the visitor found the information they were looking for.
Likewise, having a higher bounce rate, means you are not converting those readers into email subscribers.
How to Create a Landing Page
Be careful when picking a company that offer landing pages. Because they charge outrageously high monthly fees. Some are as low as 99.00 per month!
However, with BluChic you can purchase multiple landing pages for a one time fee. Here’s what’s included with BluChic’s Landing Page Templates.
- 15 professionally-designed and high converting landing page templates to use with WordPress. Includes opt-in page, tripwire page, thank you page, sales page, offer expired page/waitlist page, webinar registration page, live webinar page, and more.
- PDF guide of recommended tools to use with your landing pages.
- Video tutorials that will walk you through the setup process so you can feel confident about creating the landing pages on your own.
- Free Lifetime Updates to all landing page templates. You’ll get immediate access as we improve each design and add more features.
- Technical Support from Kathie & Andrew, the designer/developer duo who created the templates.
BluChic also offers Instagram landing pages, to drive traffic from your Instagram account, to your website.
ConvertKit also offers landing pages, which is included in your monthly email marketing plan.
If you’re looking to convert your readers to subscribers or to reduce a high bounce rate. Then a landing page would be a great solution and attribute to your website.